There are three promotions that I found in this week’s MARTIN’S ad.
One is on the back page of the ad.
It list numerous Nestle items and states that if you buy $20 in participating products in a single transaction with your BONUSCARD you will get a checkout coupon (aka “a Catalina”) for $7 off your next order. I was trying to do some research on this because at the very bottom of the ad there is this statement, “$20 must be met after all discounts have been applied”. I have always assumed that that type of statement means that you still have to have $20 after you use any manufacturer coupons.
I asked the question in a GAINT PA forum and received two different answers. One person said that they bought several items that came to $20 before coupons and used some manufacturer coupons in addition to a GIANT coupon from scanning her BONUSCARD. Her subtotal was $17.50 and she received the $7 Catalina. Another poster shared that her mom bought items that were $20 before coupons and had a subtotal of $16 and she did not receive the $7 Catalina. She did include that they gave her a gift card for $7. It looks like this is a YMMV – or Your Mileage May Vary.
If you want to try to get the $7 Catalina and use some coupons here are some match-ups to help you. (I know that from past promotions the Catalinas don’t print until the end of your transaction, so don’t panic if you don’t see it print before you finish paying.)
- Tombstone Original 12” Pizza – $3.49
- Select Lean Pockets or Hot Pockets – $2
- Select Stouffer’s Lean Cuisine – $2
- Buy 3 and use the $1/3 coupon in the January Issue of All You Magazine OR use this $1/3 coupon
- Lean Cuisine Market Creations or Dinners – $2.50
- Buy 2 and use the $1/2 coupon in the 1/2 SmartSource Insert OR use this $1/2 coupon
- Juicy Juice 100% Juice 8-Pack (6.75oz boxes) – $2.50
- Juicy Juice 100% Juice 6-Pack (10oz bottles) – $3
- Juicy Juice 100% Juice (64oz) – $2.50
If you register at juicyjuice.com there are two coupons available. If you click the icon I am showing you below you will find a coupon for $2 off any 4 Juicy Juice 64oz, 46oz, or multipacks. There is also a coupon on that page that is for $1 off a 10oz 6-pack.
- Coffee-mate Flavored Creamer (32 oz) – $3
- Use this $0.75/1 coupon
- Nestle Nesquik Chocolate Milk (56 oz) – $3
- Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough – $2.50
- Use this $1/1 coupon
- Nestle Raisinets (11oz) Cran Raisinets (5.5oz) or Cherry Raisinets (4oz) – $2.50
(assuming that you can get the $7 Catalina with $20 before coupons)
Buy 4 Juicy Juice 8-packs – $10
Buy 4 Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough – $10
Use the $2/4 Juicy Juice Coupon
Print 4 of the $1/1 Nestle Coupons (use 2 printers)
Subtotal = $14
Earn a $7 Catalina
Final Price $7
There is a limit of one $7 Catalina per transaction.
The second promotion is on the next to last page of the ad.
It says that if you buy $10 worth of Nature’s Promise items and iTunes Gift Cards in one transaction with your BONUSCARD you will save $5 instantly. The fine print says after coupons, limit one per transaction. After coupons and savings. Excludes refrigerated milk. I am reading it that you have to have $10 worth of Nature’s Promise items and a $10 iTunes gift card.
I try to buy organic produce that is on the dirty dozen list. I bought one package of Nature’s Promise Celery Hearts last week and it was $3.69. I also bought a 5 pound bag of Nature’s Promise Carrots for $4.99. In this week’s ad the Nature’s Promise Natural Woven Wheat Crackers are $2 a box. The Nature’s Promise canned beans have been $1 recently (I don’t know if they still are). But those are some ideas for how to reach your $10 in Nature’s Promise items and buy items that you can use. The iTunes gift card can always be used as a gift or a treat for yourself. :)
The third promotion is also on the next to the last page of the ad.
It says that if you buy $15 worth of participating Maybelline, Garnier or Fructis items you will get $5 off your shopping order instantly. You must use your BONUSCARD and purchase items in one transaction after coupons and savings. Limit one offer per transaction. I don’t know what items are the “participating items”, but here are some coupons available to try to maximize your savings.
- $1/1 Maybelline New York Mascara – 1/9 RedPlum Insert
- $1/1 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Pearls, Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Or Any Maybelline New York Lip Color – December Issue of All You Magazine
- $2/1 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor, Pearls, Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Or Any Maybelline New York Lip Color – 12/5 RedPlum Insert
- $1/1 Garnier Cleanser Or Moisturizer – 1/2 RedPlum Insert
- $2/1 Garnier Nutrisse Shade Or Multi-Lights Kit – 12/5 RedPlum Insert
- $1/1 Garnier Fructis Style Product – 12/5 RedPlum Insert
- $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner, Or Treatment – 12/5 RedPlum Insert
- $2/1 Garnier Cleanser Or Moisturizer – 12/5 RedPlum Insert
Feel free to share if any of these deals work for you or if you find any other deals.