We have had an unusual week at our house. Thankfully for the most part everyone is doing ok, although we had a morning of Michael and a stomach bug. We have just had one of those weeks were everything “normal” has been thrown out the window. I apologize for the tardiness (again!) of my match-ups and I am trying to get everything back on track here at our house.
Because of my tardiness I am writing a very abbreviated match-ups for this week. I am sure there are lots of other deals to be found. The deals I have listed for this week are the deals that you need to go grab your list, your coupons, and your reusable shopping bags to get these things.
Click here to view an on-line version of this week’s ad. Click here for information about MARTIN’S coupon policy. The ad and the coupon policy are for the Richmond, VA area. There is the possibility of some variances in other areas.
This is the last week of the Spend $8 get $3 off instantly! Check the sales flyer and shelf tags for participating products. I have been stocking up on cheese (shredded, blocks, and the cracker cuts), canned beans, and canned tomatoes.
Kellogg’s Cereals – Buy any 4 and Get $6 off instantly! Remember that means $1.50 off each box, plus you can use coupons. If you are planning on buying Special K there is a promotion with SavingStar that will earn you $5 in your account when you spend $20. You may also want to google “Kellogg’s gas rebate” about a $10 rebate offer. I am not allowed to post the link, but if someone else wants to find it and share it in the comments section that is ok. :)
- Kellogg’s Krave Cereals ($0.70/1 from the 2/19 RedPlum insert)
- Kellogg’s All-Bran, Smart Start, Raisin Bran, and/or Fiber Plus Cereal ($1/3 from the 2/19 RedPlum insert)
- Check out your profile at Kelloggs.com for other printables
Buy 5 Participating Kraft Products in a single transaction and get $5 off a fresh meat or seafood purchase instantly. (Of course this means you also have to be planning on purchasing $5 worth of fresh meat or seafood)
- Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese – $2
- Velveeta Shells or Homestyle – $2
- Kraft Shredded Cheese, Crumbles, or Cubes – $3
- Buy 2 and use the $0.50/2 printable (use zip code 30303)
- $2.50 after sale and coupon
- Kraft Velveeta (16oz) – $3.59
- Shake ‘N Bake Mix – $2
- Use the $0.50/1 from the 2/12 SmartSource insert
- $1 after sale and coupon
- Kraft Sizzling Salads Dinner Kit – $2.50
- A.1. Steak Sauce (10oz) – $2.99
- A.1. Marinade (16oz)– $1.99
Buy 3 Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies and get up to $4.50 off a gallon of milk instantly
I saw that some packages of cookie dough are priced at $2.59 each. I found a few coupons available to help make this a better deal:
- $1/3 from the 12/11 SmartSource insert
- $1/3 from the 1/8 General Mills insert
- $1/2 printable
- $0.75/2 printable
- Buy 3 at $2.59 each = $7.77
- Use $1/3 = $6.77
- earn up to $4.50 off a gallon of milk
- Potentially $2.27 for 3 packages of cookie dough and a gallon of milk
**I keep these in the freezer, they are great to pull out for a quick treat or to make for something like a classroom party or school bake sale.
March is Frozen Food Month – Spend $75 (it can be over multiple transactions) and earn a voucher for 10% off your next order.
Stacy left me a comment last week about the small boxes of Ore-ida fries easy fries that are $1 each. There was a Catalina running (I searched lots of places and no one knows how long it is going on) for $3 when you purchase 4 Ore-ida items. So buy 4 boxes of fries for $4 and earn a $3 Catalina that you can “roll” into your next purchase.
These can be applied to the spend $75 and you will earn $4 towards the $75 with each set of 4 you buy even if you are only paying $1 at the register. (By the way from what I have read you will NOT receive two $3 catalinas if you purchase 8 boxes of fries in one transaction, so make sure you split them up in separate transactions to maximize the deal.)
Also check out these sales in the frozen food section:
- Mrs. Paul’s Frozen Fish – 50% off
- GIANT Brand Frozen Vegetables – $1
Combine fuelperks! deals and the Frozen Food Month Promotion – Double Dip on the Savings!
- Buy 6 and save $0.20/gallon (remember in Richmond we have a 20 gallon maximum fill-up so a total savings of $4)
- Celeste Pizza-for-One – $1
- Buy 6 and pay $6, save $4 in gas
- $0.33 each after sale and fuel savings
- Eggo Waffles – $2
- Buy 6 and pay $12, save $4 in gas
- $1.33 each after sale and fuel savings
- Green Giant Boxed Vegetables or Health Blends – $1.25
- Buy 6 and use two of the $0.60/3 coupons from the 1/8 General Mills Insert
- Pay $5.90, save $4 in gas
- $0.32 each after sale and fuel savings
- Also look for $0.50/2 found in Weight Watchers Weekly from this week’s meeting
Additional fuelperks! deals -
Buy 5 and save $0.20/gallon (remember in Richmond we have a 20 gallon maximum fill-up so a total savings of $4)
- Pompeian Wine Vinegar (16oz) – $1.19
- $0.50/1 printable (I was able to get 2 prints per computer)
- $0.19 after coupon
- Buy 5 and pay $1 (you will need 3 computers to get enough coupons), save $4 in gas
- Moneymaker after sale and fuel savings
- Propel Fitness Water (24oz) – $0.88
- Buy 5 and pay $4.40, save $4 in gas
- $0.08 each after sale and fuel savings
- CareOne 81mg Aspirin(36ct) , Extra Strength Non Aspirin Caplets(24ct), or Ibuprofen (24ct)– $1
- Double check the coupon scanner when you get to the store, I have recently been getting $0.50/1 CareOne coupons
- CareOne Adhesive Bandages (10-80ct) – $1
- CareOne Bath Pouf – $0.89
- Tabasco Sauce – $1
- $0.50/1 printable
- Free after sale and coupon
I verify the coupons that I mention with what I receive in my local paper, the Richmond Times-Dispatch (RTD). Coupons are regional so you may not have the exact same coupon or the same face value. Remember what I consider to be a good deal and what you consider to be a good deal may differ. Please feel free to leave me a comment or send me a tweet @AnnsCouponWorld with any deals that you find.