Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Buy $20 Save $7 Promotion thru February 5th at MARTIN’S

 

image

There are lots of great coupons to match-up with the items available.  In previous promotions I have been able to get the $7 off after using coupons making for some really great deals. 

Periodically I check eBay for coupons that didn’t get printed in my local paper.  I recently purchased $1/2 Kraft or Cracker Barrel Chunk Cheese coupons (I think they were on a tearpad) with anticipation of a cheese deal near Super Bowl time.  I like to buy the chunk cheese for varieties that also come shredded (like cheddar) because you get more for your money (a block is usually at least 8oz and shredded cheese is usually only 6oz).  I freeze the whole blocks in my freezer if they don’t get used before the date and pull them out and shred them when I need it.

Here is a list of the participating gameday favorites:

  • Nabisco Ritz crackers or Select Toated Chips – $2.50
    •  Buy 2 and use the $1/2 coupon in the 1/30 SmartSource Insert 
  • Kraft Cracker Barrell Cheese (Bars, Cuts, or Sticks) – $2.50
    • Buy the Cracker Cuts and use the $0.75/1 coupon (Kraft Cracker Cuts) in the 1/23 SmartSource Insert
  • Select Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers – $2.50
    •  Buy 2 and use the $1/2 coupon in the 1/30 SmartSource Insert  
  • Nabisco Snak Saks – $2
  • Kraft Handi-Snacks Crackers – $2
  • Jell-O Gelatin or Instant Pudding – $1
  • Bulls-Eye BBQ Sauce – $1.25
  • Kraft Grated Parmesan – $3.49
  • A.1. Steak Sauce (10oz) – $2.99
  • Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese – $1.25
  • Maxwell House International Coffee – $2.50
  • Maxwell House Ground Coffee – $2.50
  • Nabisco Nilla Wafers – $2.99
  • Kraft Shredded Cheese – $2
    • Buy 2 Shredded Cheese and use the $1/2 Coupon in 1/23 SmartSource Insert 
  • Kraft Cheese Crumbles – $2
  • Kraft Cheese Cubes – $2
    • Use the $0.75/1 coupon in the 1/23 SmartSource Insert
  • Select Nabisco Oreo Cookies – $2.99
  • Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts or Cocktail Peanuts – $2
  • Breakstone’s Sour Cream (16oz) – $1.33
    •  Use the $0.55/1 coupon in the 1/23 SmartSource Insert
  • Kraft Individually Wrapped Cheese Singles – $2
    • Buy the 2% or Fat Free Slices and use the $0.75/1 coupon in the 1/9 SmartSource Insert or use this $1/1 coupon for 2% slices
  • Kraft Velveeta – $3.29

Deal Scenario #1:

Buy 6 Breakstone’s Sour Cream = $8

Buy 1 Kraft 2% Individually Wrapped Cheese Singles – $2

Buy 2 Maxwell House International Coffee – $5

Buy 2 Ritz Crackers – $5

Subtotal = $20

Use the following coupons:

6 of the $0.55/1 Breakstone’s Sour Cream (only the first one will double)

The $0.75/1 2% Kraft Slices Coupon

2 of the $1/1 Maxwell House International Coffee

$1/2 Nabisco Crackers

Earn $7 off instantly

Final Price = $5.25

Deal Scenario #2:

Buy 10 Kraft Shredded Cheese = $20

Use five $1/2 coupons

Earn $7 off instantly

Final Price = $8 (That makes it $0.80 a bag – a great stock-up price!)

Deal Scenario #3:

Buy 4 Blocks of Cracker Barrel Cheese – $10

Buy 3 Breakstone’s Sour Cream = $4

Buy 4 Jell-O Gelatin or Pudding = $4

Buy 2 Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese = $2.50

Subtotal = $20.50

Use the following coupons:

2 of the $1/2 Cracker Barrel Chunk Cheese Coupons

3 of the $0.55/1 Breakstone’s Sour Cream (only the first one will double)

1 of this $0.55/3 coupon for the Jell-O

1 of this $0.50/2 coupon for the Philadelphia cream Cheese

Earn $7 off instantly

Final Price = $8.90

Feel free to share any deal scenarios that worked for you.  I get as excited about other people’s deals as I do my own.  :)

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

6 comments:

Broken Circle in Flight said...

Can I go shopping with you sometime to learn under your wise teachings?

Their Mommy His Wife said...

Ann,
Thanks again for coming up with this list!! It saves me precious time and money :) My stockpile has been my safety net this past 2 weeks with the unpredictable weather and road conditions in WV. (We're iced in, again today!)
God bless!

Ann said...

Broken Circle - if you really want to tag along one day with the mom and three kids. :) (I know him from my church, I don't usually invite strangers to follow me and my kids around.)

Ann said...

Their Mommy - You bring up another good reason to have a stockpile. Mine has been great when things like weather or illness have kept me from getting to the store.

I am glad my lists have helped you. I know time & money are both precious things to a mom. :)

Be careful when you do get to venture out.

Jessica said...

I just got an email offer for 5% off next shopping trip. I had to log into my martin's account and add the coupon to my bonuscard. This will be great to stack with the Buy $20 save $7 promotion!

Ann said...

Jessica that is a great coupon. I just checked my e-mail and I got an e-mail from MARTIN'S but I didn't get a 5% off - I got $0.50 off a 12-pack of Coke to add to my bonuscard.