Monday, July 12, 2010

MARTIN’S Top Deals for the Week of July 11th

I really didn’t see a bunch of great deals this week, but I do love all of the fresh produce that is available in the summer. 

So here are a few of the top deals and hopefully I will have a complete list available for you by Tuesday.  I had a reception I was in charge of at our church last night and I pushed myself too much.  Although I would love to do coupon match-ups today I have a feeling I am going to be spending the day laying down and entertaining my girls with books and videos. 

To view an on-line version of this week’s MARTIN’S ad click here.

If you have questions about MARTIN’S coupon policy check out this post

  • Fresh Blueberries regularly $3.99 each – on sale Buy one Get One Free
  • GIANT Yogurt (6 oz cups) - $0.33 each
  • Fresh Local Green or Yellow Squash - $0.99/lb
  • Pepsi Fridge Mate or 6 Pack $3 each (must buy 3)
  • Honest Tea (16 oz) - $1

Buy 1 and use the $0.50/1 coupon found here

Free after coupon

  • Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad -$1

Buy 2 and use the $0.50/2 coupon from the 6/27 SmartSource insert

or use the $0.50/2 coupon found here

$0.50 each after coupon

  • Wish-Bone Salad Dressing - $1.67

Buy 1 and use the $0.75/1 coupon from the 6/27 RedPlum insert

$0.67 after coupon

No comments: