Monday, September 20, 2010

MARTIN’S Top Deals for the Week of September 19

Martin's_Logo

It looks like it is another week to fill your freezer with meat this week from MARTIN’S. I didn’t get a chance to get all of the ground beef that I wanted to pick-up last week so I am super excited to see the Whole Eye Round Roast on sale this week for $1.99/lb. I am planning on picking up at least two of these and putting one of them through my meat grinder. This will give me really, really lean ground beef – better than 85/15. J

If you want to take a look at this week’s sales ad click here.

If you want more information on MARTIN’S coupon policy click here.

Here is what I consider the top deals this week at MARTIN’S:

· GIANT Peeled Baby Carrots (16 oz) - $1

· Fresh GIANT Homestyle Roaster - $0.69/lb

· Fresh USDA Choice Whole Eye Round Roast in Cryovac - $1.99/lb

· Select Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables - $0.69 each

· Gold Potatoes (5 lb bag) - $2.99

· GIANT Russet Potatoes (5 lb bag) - $2.50

· Kraft Salad Dressing (14-16 oz) - $2

  • Use the $0.55/1 coupon in the 8/29 Smart Source Insert
  • $1 after sale and coupon

· Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars - $1.25

  • Use the $0.55/1 coupon in the 9/12 Smart Source Insert
  • $0.25 after sale and coupon

· Fresh Center Cut Bone-in Pork Chops (Value Pack) - $1.99/lb

· Cottonelle Ultra Bath Tissue (12 double rolls) - $5.99

  • Use the $0.50/1 coupon in the 8/15 Smart Source Insert
  • $4.99 after sale and coupon

I am going to try my best to give you a complete list again this week. I am still figuring out how to take care of three little ones (4 &1/2, 2, and 1 month) and take care of my other daily responsibilities. Please feel free to share any great deals that you find.

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

No comments: