It looks like it is another week to fill your freezer with meat this week from MARTIN’S. I didn’t get a chance to get all of the ground beef that I wanted to pick-up last week so I am super excited to see the Whole Eye Round Roast on sale this week for $1.99/lb. I am planning on picking up at least two of these and putting one of them through my meat grinder. This will give me really, really lean ground beef – better than 85/15. J
If you want to take a look at this week’s sales ad click here.
If you want more information on MARTIN’S coupon policy click here.
Here is what I consider the top deals this week at MARTIN’S:
· GIANT Peeled Baby Carrots (16 oz) - $1
· Fresh GIANT Homestyle Roaster - $0.69/lb
· Fresh USDA Choice Whole Eye Round Roast in Cryovac - $1.99/lb
· Select Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables - $0.69 each
· Gold Potatoes (5 lb bag) - $2.99
· GIANT Russet Potatoes (5 lb bag) - $2.50
· Kraft Salad Dressing (14-16 oz) - $2
- Use the $0.55/1 coupon in the 8/29 Smart Source Insert
- $1 after sale and coupon
· Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars - $1.25
- Use the $0.55/1 coupon in the 9/12 Smart Source Insert
- $0.25 after sale and coupon
· Fresh Center Cut Bone-in Pork Chops (Value Pack) - $1.99/lb
· Cottonelle Ultra Bath Tissue (12 double rolls) - $5.99
- Use the $0.50/1 coupon in the 8/15 Smart Source Insert
- $4.99 after sale and coupon
I am going to try my best to give you a complete list again this week. I am still figuring out how to take care of three little ones (4 &1/2, 2, and 1 month) and take care of my other daily responsibilities. Please feel free to share any great deals that you find.