Monday, September 27, 2010

MARTIN’S Top Deals for the week of September 26

Martin's_Logo

I was really excited to see the $1 coupon doubler attached to this week’s MARTIN’S ad.  I found a few good combinations of sales, coupons, and the coupon doubler to get some good deals – including free milk!

Remember to use the coupon doubler there are some restrictions:

  • you must spend a minimum of $15
  • it can only be combined with a manufacturer $1 coupon
  • you must use your Martin’s card
  • limit of 4 coupon doublers per household

If you have questions about Martin’s coupon policy click here.

If you want to look at an on-line version of this week’s ad click here.

I have compiled a list of what I feel are the best deals in this week’s ad.

California Red Seedless Grapes - $0.99/lb

GIANT Fresh Ground Beef (73/27) - $0.99/lb (sold in 5 lb packages)

Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Loin - $1.88/lb

Campbell’s Tomato or Chicken Noodle Soup (10.75 oz can)- $0.33

Yoplait Yogurt (4-6 oz cups) - $0.39

· Buy 6 and use the $0.40/6 coupon from the 9/12 General Mills Insert

· $0.25 each after sale and coupon

Nesquik Ready to Drink Flavored Milk (16 oz) - $1

· Buy 2 and use the $1/2 coupon in the 8/1 RedPlum Insert

· Use the $1 MARTIN’S Coupon Doubler from the weekly flyer

· Free after sale and coupons

Del Monte Smoothie - $1

· Use the $1/1 coupon in the 8/15 RedPlum or SmartSource (I couldn’t find these in the Richmond paper, but bought some off of ebay.)

· Free after sale and coupon

Ragu Pasta Sauce (45 oz) -2/$4

· Buy 2 and use the $1/2 coupon in the 9/12 RedPlum Insert

· Use the $1 MARTIN’S Coupon Doubler from the weekly flyer

· $1 each after sale and coupons

Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice or Long Grain & Wild Rice – 3/$5

· Buy 3 and use the $1/3 coupon in the 9/12 RedPlum Insert

· Use the $1 MARTIN’S Coupon Doubler from the weekly flyer

· $1 each after sale and coupon

Carnation Evaporated Milk (12 oz can) - $1

· Buy 2 and use the $0.50/2 coupon in the 9/26 SmartSource Insert

· $0.50 each after sale and coupon

Eggland’s Best Large Eggs (1 dozen) - $2

· Use the $0.35/1 coupon in the 9/12 SmartSource Insert

· $1.30 after sale and coupon

Green Giant Boxed Vegetables - $1

· Buy 3 and use the $0.60/3 coupon in the 9/12 SmartSource Insert

· $0.67 each after sale and coupon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a tearpad for Pillsbury baking products. $1.00 off 2, used a doubler and got the Pillsbury Brownie Mixes (which are on sale for $1) for free!

I FINALLY got a home mailer too with $10 off $50 and a $25 Giant card with RX - yippie! Got $111 worth of groceries for about $35 after all my coupons and the gift card.

Ann said...

Thanks for sharing your find Debbie! Free brownie mixes would be great.

Thanks also for reminding me about the $10 off $50 coupon mailers. I forgot to mention that in my post. It was easy for me to hit $50 last week with my meat purchases. I hope I can hit it again this week. :)