Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back into blogging...

When I originally started my blog this past summer I didn't really know where I was going with it.  I thought I would talk about my girls.  The crazy things they do and say during the day.  I thought I would talk about the adventures that Steve I have had as a couple, as parents, and as leaders with our church.  I admittedly had become a little obsessive abut couponing and wanted to share some tips to help people save money.  One of my motto's is "Why pay more than you have to?".  I never thought that I would be doing what I am doing now - weekly coupon match-ups for Ukrop's, specifically double coupon Wednesday's.

I am not complaining.  I just think it is neat to look back and think about why I started to blog and how it has evolved.  I am contemplating starting a new blog - or really a seperate blog.  I am thinking about moving my coupon match-ups to a seperate site so that this site can strictly be about my crazy world as a wife and a mom who works as a drug dealer pharmacist one day week.  My dilema right now is what to call a new site.  I want to stay with just local stores.  There a tons of other sites that cover national chain stores like Target, Walgreens, and CVS.  There are even plenty of sites that cover the other grocery stores that we have in the Richmond area such as Kroger and Food Lion.  I found my spot (I hope) helping people get the most for their money at Ukrop's.  Sadly the Ukrop's era is coming to a close, just as I was about to start the blog "I love Ukrop's". I can't honestly say I love Martin's - at least not yet. 

Suggestions?  Thoughts?  Any tips on topics that would be helpful?

No comments: