Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shopping Trip from Double Coupon Wednesday

I hit Ukrop's Wednesday afternoon with both girls in tow and ready for naps.  Needless to say it was a quick trip and I stuck very close to my list.  I was glad I had everything organized with how many of each item I wanted and all of my coupons grouped together.  It really helped me get in and out as quickly as possible.

Here is a picture of my purchases: (Sorry it is not my best picture, I couldn't find the good camera.)




Here is the list of what I picked up -- prices are after sales & coupons:

6 - Chef Boyardee Pastas 0.77 each
1- Food Club Sandwich Bread - 1.29
1- Fiber One Muffin Mix - 1.00
1- Fber One Granola Bars - 1.20
1- Large Box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch - 1.40
1- Shout Color Catcher - 2.89
2 - Halls Cough Drops - FREE
5 - Birdseye Frozen Vegetables or Rice - FREE
1 dozen Eggland's Best Eggs - 1.29
2- Yoplait Smoothies - 1.00 each
2- Chobani Yogurt - FREE
1- Hormel Honey Ham - 1.00 each
2lb bag of baby carrots - 3.89
3 - Dole Fruit Naturals - 0.67 each
1 - Litehouse Honey Crisp Apple Cider - FREE
Reusable Bag Credit - -0.10

Shelf Price (before sales, coupons, or tax) : $66.59
Final Price (after sales, coupons, bag credit and before tax) : $22.44
Total Savings: $44.15 (67%)

My friend Judi also posted her savings from her trip yesterday on her blog.  How much did you save?  Was this your first double coupon Wednesday at Ukrop's?  Did you get excited when you realized you were getting something for free?  Feel free to share - I get as excited about everyone else's deals as I do about my own.

No comments: