Monday, June 6, 2011

MARTIN’S Top Deals for the Week of June 5th

logo_MARTINS

Click here to view an on-line version of this week’s ad. Click here for information about MARTIN’S coupon policy.  The ad and the coupon policy are for the Richmond, VA area.  There is the possibility of some variances in other areas.

Check out Money Saving Mom for my MARTIN’S top deals in addition to top deals for other grocery stores, drug stores, and discount stores from other deal seekers.

Here are what I consider to be the top deals this week at MARTIN’S.  I verify the coupons that I mention with what I receive in my local paper, the Richmond Times-Dispatch (RTD).  Coupons are regional so you may not have the exact same coupon or the same face value.  Remember what I consider to be a good deal and what you consider to be a good deal may differ.  Please feel free to leave me a comment with any deals that you find.

Meat:

  • USDA Choice Top Round London Broil – $2.99/lb
  • Fresh Pork Baby Back Ribs – $3.99/lb
  • GIANT Brand Split Chicken Breast – $0.99/lb
  • GIANT Brand Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters (Value Pack) – $0.69/lb
  • Pork Loin Country Style Ribs (Value Pack) – $1.79/lb
  • Nathan’s Beef Franks – Buy One Get One Free
  • Mama Lucia Italian or Homestyle Meatballs (12oz) – Buy One Get One Free

Produce:

Don’t forget about the Dole Salad and Kraft Dressing Deal.

  • Dole Coleslaw – $1
  • Fresh California Cherries – $2.99/lb
  • Eastern Peaches – $0.99/lb
  • Dole Salad Blends or Kits – $2.50
  • Fresh Sweet Corn – $0.40
  • Fresh Kiwi – $0.20
  • Baby Carrots (16oz) – $1.67

Dairy/Refrigerated:

  • Sargento Shredded Cheese (5-8oz) – $2.50
    • Use $0.55/1 from the May issue of All You Magazine
    • $1.50 after sale and coupon
  • Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice (59oz) – $2.99
    • Buy 2 and use $1/2 from Summer Savings (mentioned here)
    • $2.49 each after sale and coupon
  • Heluva Good Sour Cream (16oz) – $1.79
  • Weight Watchers Yogurt (6oz) – $0.50
  • Frigo Cheese Heads String Cheese (10-12oz) – $3.49
    • $0.50/1 from 5/1 SmartSource insert
    • $1/1 from Summer Savings for Dairy Month insert (mentioned here)
    • $2.49 after sale and coupon

Buy 7 Get $5 Off Instantly (Check back for scenarios)

  • Dannon Activia 4 pack – $2
  • Eggland’s Best Large Eggs (18 ct) – $2.79
    • $0.35/1 from 1/30 SmartSource, 3/27 SmartSource or 5/1 SmartSource insert
  • Shedd’s Spread Country Crock – $2.99
    • $0.40/1 5/22 RedPlum insert
  • 8th Continent Soymilk – $2.50
  • Dannon Danimals Yogurt Crush Cups – $2
    • $1/1 from 6/5 SmartSource insert
  • Sorrento Mozzarella Cheese – $3
  • Smart Balance Spread – $2.50
    • $1/2 from 6/5 SmartSource insert
  • Smart Balance Milk – $2.69
    • $0.75/1 from 6/5 SmartSource insert
  • Dannon Danimals Drinkable Yogurt – $2
    • $1/1 from 6/5 SmartSource insert
  • Sorrento Ricotta Cheese – $3
  • Sargento String Cheese – $3.49
  • Borden Singles – $2
  • Dannon Danimals Coolision Yogurt – $2
    • $1/1 from 6/5 SmartSource insert
  • Dan-o-nino Yogurt – $1.89
    • $1/1 from 6/5 SmartSource insert
  • Nestle Refrigerated Cookie Dough – $2.50
  • Oikos Greek Yogurt (5.3 oz)– $1.25

Grocery:

  • Kraft Barbecue Sauce (18oz) – $1
  • GIANT Brand Pasta – $0.80
  • Vlasic Pickles – $2
  • Knorr Lipton Sides – $1
    • Buy 2 and use $0.50/2 from 5/22 RedPlum insert
    • $0.50 each after sale and coupon
  • Newman’s Own Pasta Sauce – $2
  • Heinz Ketchup (40oz) – $2.50
    • $0.50/1 from 5/22 SmartSource insert
    • $1.50 after sale and coupon
  • Newman’s Own Salad Dressing (16oz) – $2.50
    • Use $0.50/1 printable OR $0.75/1 from 6/5 RedPlum insert
    • $1.50 after sale and coupon
  • Del Monte Fruit Cups – $2
    • Buy 2 and use $1/2 from Summer Savings Booklet (mentioned here)
    • $1.50 each after sale and coupon
  • Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee – $6.99
  • Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauce (19oz) – $1.69
    • Use $0.55/1 from 5/8 SmartSource
    • $0.69 after sale and coupon

Household:

  • Tide Laundry Detergent (50oz) – $5.99
    • $0.35/1 from 6/5 P&G brandSaver
    • $5.29 after sale and coupon
  • Resolve Laundry Stain Remover or Stain Stick – $2
    • $0.50/1 from 6/5 SmartSource
    • $1 after sale and coupon

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

9 comments:

Praznow said...

Hey Ann! There is a $2.00/1 8th continent Milk Printable. I am not sure how to get it too you. I have it in my weekly matchups, not sure if the copy and paste will work?

Ann said...

Thanks for the tip - I added the link to my post. :)

Holly @SurvivingOnAShoestring said...

I can't seem to get the $2/1 printable, it never emailed to me, am I missing something? Does anyone have a direct link?

Ann said...

Holly - I just checked my e-mail and realized that I didn't get mine either. I am sorry that it didn't work - it was going to be a great deal!

GettinJiggly said...

Ann I noticed you didn't have the Grande Tortilla Chips listed. With BOGO and using 2 coupons from the 4/17 RP makes them $1.49 for 2. Somebody also let me know on my blog of a Green Giant printable making the Steamers $1.00

Ann said...

WWadell - I didn't post the Grande Tortila Chips because they are 50% off in Richmond and I wasn't sure of the shelf price. I also did not get the $1/1 coupon in my 4/17 inserts. BTW - according to my database it was the 4/17 SmartSource, not the RedPlum.

I was planning on holding on to my Green Giant coupon for when the boxes are on sale for $1 so that I can get them for free. I would rather get a box for free than a bag for half-price. :)

Ann said...

Holly - I found my coupon. I just had the bright idea to check my junk folder. Sure enough there it was. (I am going to try to leave you a message on your blog.)

In the event anyone else is having the same problem the sender name looks "weird" so be on the lookout for this:

werock@moleculedesignstudios.com

~Ann

GettinJiggly said...

It's a little late but maybe there are some Saturday Shoppers and will benefit from this. I just put a post about a $1.50 of Beef w/ Vlasic and a Free 1L with Watermelon offer I found while shopping today at Martin's.
http://almostextremecoupon.blogspot.com/2011/06/free-minute-maid-150-off-ground-beef.html

Ann said...

Thanks for the tip. I hadn't heard of the free 1L with watermelon offer. I wonder if that is a regional thing? I was just in the store tonight and didn't see anything promoting it in the produce section.

Thanks for the reminder about the Vlasic deal - it is going on for most of the summer I believe. I mentioned it and the Kraft single promotion in this post a few weeks ago. http://annscrazyworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/martins-top-deals-for-week-of-may-22nd.html