Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Little Guy is One!

We have had a busy month of August so far and it doesn’t look like it is going to slow down.  In addition to Michael turning one Steve and I will also celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary and Natalie will start Kindergarten.  (She is going to go to a private Christian School that starts the week before Labor Day.)

Here are a few pictures from Michael’s birthday party – he sure did enjoy that cupcake!

DSC_7987

Michael and my mom – aka “Nana”

DSC_7989

Mom, this birthday crown is not cool.  You are really cramping my style.

DSC_7998

What is this?

DSC_7999

Maybe I’ll try a little taste….

DSC_8000

I am still not sure…

DSC_8004

I think I will have another bite.

DSC_8011

This stuff on top is really good.

DSC_8014

I can’t pose for a picture – I am afraid my sisters will take this away from me.

DSC_8017

“All gone” Can I have more?

DSC_8018

That was great!

DSC_8048

My sister and I usually don’t take great pictures - Steve finally got a decent one.

DSC_8057

Aunt Heather, “I was saving all of that chocolate frosting for later!”

DSC_8058

Michael had to take off his shirt because of the chocolate frosting.  He was telling me about the trauma of Aunt Heather wiping his face down. 

DSC_8096

I learned how to do so many things this past year, I wonder what I will learn this year?

Happy First Birthday Little Man!

4 comments:

Marian said...

I can't believe he is one! Man time flies when they are little. Looks like he had a fun day!

Alison said...

Aw, happy 1st birthday and 10th anniversary!

Ann said...

Thanks ladies - I am always amazed at how quickly that first year flies by.

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.