Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New eBONUSCARD Offers at MARTIN’S

logo_MARTINS

I was skimming my e-mail inbox last night and noticed an e-mail from MARTIN’S with the word “savings” in the subject line.  I quickly opened it to find that I had a total of six eBONUSCARD offers waiting for me.  (If you are not familiar with the eBONUSCARD offers check out this post for how they work and how to load them to your account.  I have heard from some of you outside of Richmond that they are not offered in all areas.)

Here are the offers I received they seemed to be tied to a back to school theme.  I think sometimes they differ based on your shopping history.

image

The good news about these eBONUSCARD offers is that they are a store coupon so if you happen to have a coupon for an item (like the Eggo Waffles) you can combine the two.  The bad news is that because it is a store coupon the offer won’t double like a manufacturer coupon.

Feel free to leave me a comment to let me know if you got different offers or if you have any questions about the eBONUSCARD.  I will try my best to answer it for you. 

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

4 comments:

Holly @SurvivingOnAShoestring said...

I just logged in and had coupons for newman's own, nature's promise, and arnold products! hooray! It seems like these really are tailored to what you buy

Ann said...

Thanks for the input Holly - don't forget to look for a manufacturer coupon to combine them for a great deal. :)

Kristen Brand said...

Ann, do you get these on a regular basis or here and there. I've gotten them maybe 3 times over the course of the summer and wasn't sure if that was normal, or our area (cecil county, md, very small compared to Richmond) doesn't do as much as say Richmond.

Ann said...

Kristen - I signed up with my MARTIN'S acct to get weekly and monthly e-mails. The monthly e-mails are usually where I find the e-coupons.