Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exciting News!

One of my favorite blogs to read is Money Saving Mom.  She has lots of great tips, promotions, and coupon deals.  She recently added a sidebar to her blog that features deals at your local stores.  She has bloggers who cover the deals for local or regional stores give her the top deals for the week at that store and then links them from her blog.  I realized that she didn’t have anyone featuring MARTIN’S and sent a note to her site asking if I could be a contributor.  They accepted my request.  :)  So, beginning this Monday, May 31st.  I will be submitting the top 4-7 deals for MARTIN’S to Money Saving Mom.  Hopefully this will also give me the “deadline” to finish up my match-ups in a more timely fashion.

By the way – if you haven’t checked out Money Saving Mom it is a super informative blog.  I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Congratulatons, Ann!!

Debbie said...

Great - I love Crystal's site as well. That's where I get all my drugstore matchups!