Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Shopping Trip – Part II

I hadn’t really shopped anywhere in the last few weeks.  I am still subscribing to The Grocery Game for Kroger.   I noticed that there were some good deals on cleaning supplies and for OxiClean.  I was looking for a good deal on OxiClean after I got several comments about how good it worked for others after I shared my laundry woes in this post.  The girls and I hit Kroger, but I realized when I was unpacking my purchases that I picked up the wrong marinade.  I may try to go back tomorrow or Friday and swap it out for the one on sale.  That is what happens when you have two kids with you and it is really close to nap time. 

This is a picture of what I was able to pick-up:

DSC_3578

  • (4) Hershey Bars (we ate one on the way home) - $0.105 each
  • French’s Worchestershire Sauce: $0.59
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush – FREE
  • McCormick Grill Mates - $0.25
  • Mrs. Dash Marinade - $1.69 (not the one I meant to pick-up)
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel - $0.64
  • (2) OxiClean Power Paks - $0.99 each
  • Lawry’s Marinade - $0.49
  • Scrubbing Bubbles Trigger Spray - $1.02

Shelf Price (before sales, coupons, and tax):  $39.75

Final Price (after sales, coupons, before tax): $7.08

Total Savings: $32.67 (82%)

No comments: