Monday, June 14, 2010

The Best MARTIN’S Deals for the week of 6/13

Martin's_Logo

I just got back late last night from my trip to London.  I have had a chance to glance at the weekly MARTIN’S ad and wanted to point out the top deals that I found.  I will have a spreadsheet with complete match-ups later on – definitely by Tuesday, hopefully earlier.  I have a few things like a pile of laundry and mail among other tasks calling my name this morning.

Here is a post of the guidelines for using coupons at MARTIN’S

Here is a link to the on-line version of this week’s MARTIN’S ad.

 

GIANT Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Value Pack (Average size package 4-5 lb)  - $1.79/lb

Eight O’Clock Coffee (11-12 oz bag) excludes Decaffeinated – Buy One Get One Free (Regularly $5.29 each)

Print the $2/2 coupon here (must register)

$3.29 for two bags of coffee after coupon

International Delight Flavored Creamer (16 oz) – 2/$3

Print the $0.55/1 coupon here (should double to $1)

Buy only 1 - $0.50 after coupon

 

Bull’s-Eye BBQ Sauce (17.5-18 oz bottle) 3/$3 (must buy 3 additional or lesser quantities at $1.33 each)

Print 2 coupons from here and at least 1 coupon from here for $1/1

All 3 bottles are FREE after coupons

 

Heluva Good Sour Cream (16 oz) – $1.29

Print coupon here for $0.50/1 (will double to $1)

$0.29 after coupon

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

3 comments:

DebbieLynne said...

I got the 3 free BBQ sauces and the 8'O Clock coffee deal. My coupon beeped for the coffee, but the cashier pushed it thru. There's a $1.00 off Chicken Of The Sea coupon on FB, so I got 2 free cans`of tuna too!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the coupon links. Free is my favorite price!

Ann said...

DebbieLynne -

Was the Chicken of the Sea on sale or regularly $0.50 each? (I can't stand the smell of canned tuna so I don't buy it.) I only noticed the Starkist advertised in the sales flyer.

Tammy - Free is my favorite too!