Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MARTIN’S Deals and Coupon Match-ups 6/6-6/12/10

I am sorry to let you know that I do not have a very complete list of match-ups available for you for MARTIN’S this week.  I had every intention of getting them done this week, but I am out-of-town and my internet connection is so incredibly s-l-o-w that I am having trouble accessing the coupon database that I normally use. 

What could be more important than coupon match-ups?  How about spending a few days away with my husband? ;)  I am in London joining Steve on a business trip.  He travels to the UK about once a year for business and it has never worked out for me to be able to join him.  This time it just all fell into place with my work schedule, a great sitter arrangement for our girls, and I got the ok from my doctor to take an international trip at 30 weeks into my pregnancy.  So, I honestly didn’t have a chance with packing up and gathering things for the girls and myself in addition to working this past weekend to have a chance to really think about grocery deals.  Please forgive me.

If you find some great deals please feel free to share.  I do have internet access, but like I mentioned depending on the time of day the speed varies greatly. 

Don’t forget this week you can get a free dozen eggs , an 18 oz jar of Jif Peanut Butter, and $3 off your $30 purchase using the coupons from the resident mailers they sent out about 3 weeks ago.

If you have questions about MARTIN’S coupon policy click here.

I did want to point out some of the top deals that I saw just by glancing over this week’s ad.

  • GIANT Soda 2 Liter - $0.49 with store coupon on the front page (must have a minimum $15 purchase and limit 1)
  • All- Natural Fresh Whole Boneless Pork Loin - $1.49 /lb
  • Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise - $2.49
    • Red Plum 5/23 – $0.25 (doubles) – Final Price $1.99
  • Land O’ Lakes Fresh Buttery Taste Spread - $0.99
    • Register here for a $0.55 coupon – which should make it free!
  • Ball Park Meat Franks – Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    • Red Plum 6/6 – unsure of value
  • Post Cereal – 2/$5
    • Smart Source 5/16 - $1/2 Buy 2 for $4
  • Stonyfield Farm Yogurt (6 oz cups) – 10/$5
    • register here for a $0.50/3 coupon – buy 3 for $0.50
  • Weight Watchers Yogurt (6 oz cups) 10/$5
    • Smart Source 5/16 – Buy 1 Get 1 Free – buy 2 for $0.50
  • L’Oreal Kids Shampoo – 2/$4
    • Red Plum 6/6 - $0.75/1 – should double to $1 – Final Price $1

I did want to share one last thing with you before I leave to go tour Windsor Castle.  I found out that coupon booklet that I mentioned in this post is not a limit of one coupon per customer or per BONUSCARD.  You will have to snag another booklet, but you can get some of the same great deals twice.

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

2 comments:

debbielynne said...

Yes, I can also confirm that the coupon booklet is not tied into your Martin's bonus card. I was able to use a second booklet and all the coupons scanned without a problem - lots of freebies!

Now if I could just get one of those booklets that were mailed out. I have a request in at Martin's corporate.

Judi B said...

Maybe one of your coupon crazes friends could "fill-in" for you in the future. Just a thought if you know you'll be taking a vacation and event other services take a vacation. Just let peeps know in advance. We love that you do it for us, but we know you need a break too. Hope you're having a wonderful time!