Saturday, July 2, 2011

How I Got Paid $0.30 Buying Toilet Paper

 

IMG_2648

I shared in this post about my weekly shopping trip how I made $0.30 for each roll of Scott Toilet Paper and Scott Flushable Wipes.  I realized when Holly left me a message that I completely forgot to write the post about how the deal works.  I am so sorry!

Here is the Catalina deal that is going on until 7/10/11:

Buy two different Scott product categories* in one shopping trip and get $2 off your next shopping order.

Buy three different Scott product categories* in one shopping trip and get $3 off your next shopping order.

*Product categories include: bath tissue, paper towels, flushable wipes.

Here is the scenario that worked for me:

  • Buy (1) Scott Moist Wipes Refill = $1.87
  • Buy (1) Scott Bath Tissue Single Roll = $0.83
    • Redeem $0.50/1 Scott Wipes Coupon from 5/22 or 6/19 SmartSource insert (Remember it will double to $1)
  • Total = $1.70 (before tax)
  • Earn a Catalina for $2 off your next order

If you can find the single rolls of paper towels you could buy all 3 in one transaction and get a Catalina for $3 off your next order.

You can roll the $2 Catalina into the next transaction of toilet paper and wipes, just make sure you have a filler like the Zone bars that are $1.25 and only $0.25 after the $0.55/1 coupon in the 5/22 SmartSource.  (Really no pun intended –”roll” “toilet paper” ha ha.)  The Catalina does say limit one coupon per store per visit, but I was able to use them in back to back transactions.

Happy Shopping!

~Ann

No comments: