Did you see this on the front page of this week’s ad?
The graphic is hard to read (I copied it from the on-line version of the ad.) Here is the fineprint:
Buy Any 4 Kellogg’s Cereals In One Visit with Your BONUSCARD, excludes Single Serve Cups and Discontinued Items, and get $6 off Your Kellogg’s Cereal Purchase Offer valid 7/3-7/9/11. Also get $4 off a Gallon of Milk on your next Shopping Order.
Remember – $6 off of 4 boxes translates into save $1.50 off each box! You can also use manufacturer coupons with this deal. It really is almost free cereal by the time you factor in the savings you also get from the milk.
I found out last week when there was a similar promotion with General Mills cereal that you can buy multiples of 4 in one transaction and get the $6 off each set of four boxes that you purchase. I did read on-line that one person had trouble getting the second milk Catalina when she bought 8 boxes of cereal. I personally like to do these deals in separate transactions in the event that my coupons are less than $1 and will double. This allows me to maximize the number of coupons that double and minimize my out of pocket cost. I also like to have separate transactions so that I can make sure that all of the discounts I am expecting come off my transaction.
Here are some coupons that are available to help you maximize your savings:
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran, Raisin Bran Crunch, or Raisin Bran Extra Cereal (11.5oz or larger) from 6/12 RedPlum insert
- $0.75/2 Any packages of Kellogg’s Cereals (8.7oz or larger) from 6/5 RedPlum insert
- $0.70/1 Kellogg’s Raisin Bran Cereal
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Crunchy Nut Cereal
- $1/2 Kellogg’s FiberPlus Cereal
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Cereal
- $1/2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and/or Cocoa Krispies Cereals
Feel free to “brag” and share any scenarios that you were able to work out with this deal.