I didn’t get to Ukrop’s until late again this week. We got back into to town around mid-afternoon today, but after unpacking the car and getting everyone and everything in the house we were all ready for naps. By the time we all got up it was time to hit the ground running so that we could get over to church.
I really just loaded up on essentials that we were out of because of our trip and I did find a few close-out items that I splurged on. I even bought a bag of potato chips for Steve.
Here is a picture of my purchases tonight – because of
junk miscellaneous items on the kitchen table I choose a different setting.
- Charmin Ultra Strong (12 double rolls) - $5.38 (not pictured)
- Food Club Fruit Crisp Mix - $0.45
- Joe’s Market Flatbread - $1.50
- (2) Ken’s Ranch Dressing (8 oz) - $0.75 each
- (4) Dole Mandarin Oranges - $0.50 each
- Swiffer Dusting Cloths - $2.99
- Ukrop’s Bottled Water (24 pk) – $2.49 (not pictured)
- Grandma Utz Kettle Chips - $2.50
- Tums Smoothies - $1.59 (I needed them ASAP)
- Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon - $1.48
- Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (2.83 lb) - $5.32
- Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (2.55 lb) - $4.79
- Organic Gala Apples (1.73 lb) - $2.92
- Bananas (2.69 lb) - $1.32
- Cucumber - $0.99
- (2) Earthbound Farms Organic Spring Mix - $1.89
- D’Anjou Pears (2.55 lb) - $3.29
- Alouette Spread - $1.84
- (3) Joe’s Market Biscotti - $1.50 each
- Reusable Bag Credits (-$0.10)
Shelf Price (before sales, coupons, bag credits, or tax): $113.50
Final Price (after sales, coupons, bag credits, before tax): $50.53
Total Savings: $62.97 (55%)
This was not my best shopping trip, but almost half of my spending went to a little over 5 pounds of chicken breast for about $10 and about $12 on fresh produce. I also picked up some household items like the toilet paper, the swiffers, and the bottled water (for trips). I guess I am just trying to justify my $4.50 for 3 packages of biscotti. :)
Did you find any great deals this week? Feel free to share.