Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A few Target Deals

I have hit Target a few times in the last week.  I have found what I feel like are decent deals on toys.  I am able to do a little bit of Christmas shopping with Megan while Natalie is at preschool.  I don't have pictures of the toys, they have gone into Christmas present hiding.  Natalie likes to look at the pictures on my blog site so I don't want to post the toy pictures just in case.  :)

Here is a picture of the non-toy purchases I got this morning.  Since it is only a few items I didn't make a spreadsheet.  :)




All Prices are after sales & coupons:

(2) Up & Up Wipes (Target brand) - 0.54 each
(1) Steaz Tea - Free
(8) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup - 0.24 each
(2) Kraft Marshmallows - 0.84 each
(1) Mr. Potato Head  - $4.99
(1) Mrs. Potato Head - $4.99
(1) My Puppy Pal - $9.99
I also got my 0.10 bag credit for bringing in my own shopping bags. 

Final Price (after sales, coupons, and before tax): $24.55
Total Savings (according to Target receipt): $22.00 (47%)

More presents marked off my list - priceless!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

where did you find the target brand wipes coupons???

Ann said...

I found the coupons available on Hot Coupon World under the tab Target Coupons Here is a link to the page:

http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/view.php?pg=cpngenerator

It is under the group expiring 12/5/09