Monday, November 23, 2009

Save $10 at Diapers.com

I don't know if you have ever checked out diapers.com, but I just found a code on-line that saved me $10 and allowed me to get free shipping on an order of $49 or more. When I finished checking out it gave me the chance to make my own code and share it with others. If you use my code ANNP1234 you will get $10 off an order of $49 or more that includes diapers (if you are a first time shopper to diapers.com) and I get a $1 credit towards any future purchases.

I ended up with a box of 140 size 4 pampers and a Leap Frog toy that had been marked down from $19.99 to $10.99. There was also an instant coupon on their site for $1.50 off the diapers. So my final price was $42.48 - with free shipping. They told me it will be delivered tomorrow!?

I will let you know if I really get the order tomorrow, but I thought it was a good deal and it saves me from having to take 2 kids out in the rain - that is priceless!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine came the next day!