Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ukrop's Match-ups for Double Coupon Wednesday 11/11/09

I am sorry I am a little late in posting the coupon match-ups for you this week.  It has just been "one of those weeks" so far.  :)  There are some really good deals this week!  I also found several coupons that match some of the sale items under the online coupons section if you click on weekly ad tab on the Ukrop's website.  Also, if you get the Sunday paper in Richmond you may have noticed that there was a Ukrop's ad in the paper.  They announced last week that they are going to now be placing the weekly ad in the Sunday paper.

I just want to remind everyone of the rules for coupons at Ukrop's:
  • they will double manufacturer coupons up to 0.99 only on Wednesdays
  • they do not accept internet printable coupons for a face value of more than $2 or anything that is for a free item (this includes buy 1 get 1 free)
  • they will not double more than 5 like coupons per transaction


 (edit: I found out when I went to Ukrop's today that the Steam n' mash are not on sale, but are included in the Heinz promotion.  I have removed them from the spreadsheet & the scenario below)
*Save $3 when you purchase 6 participating Heinz items in a single transaction between 11/9/09 -11/14/09 while using you UVC Card. 

*** You will receive a coupon at checkout to be used for a free gallon of milk up to $4.50, using your UVC Card, when you buy any 4 participating General Mills Cereals between 11/9/09 and 11/14/09
  • Participating GM Cereals:
    • Cheerios (8.9 oz)
    • Golden Grahams (12 oz)
    • Trix (10.7 oz)
    • Lucky Charms (11.5 oz)
    • Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.8oz)
I have never tried to do a deal like the cereal deal at Ukrop's, but it sounds like you get some sort of coupon with your receipt since Ukrop's doesn't have Catalina machines.  I don't know if there is an expiration date for the milk coupon.  I don't think I am going to try that deal - I think I have ~15 boxes of cereal right now and Steve would really think I was losing it if I came home with more cereal- even if it was Golden Grahams & Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  :)  If any of you out there try it let me know how it works.

I did want to give you two potential scenarios for the Heinz promotion:

Scenario #1
Buy 6 jars of Classico Pasta Sauce $2 each = $6
Use 3 Coupons for $1 off 2 Classico Sauces (you will need use 2 computers, you can only print 2 coupons per computer from their site)
$3 off for buying 6 participating products
Final Cost = $6 or $1 per jar

Scenario #2
Buy 2 Classico Pasta Sauce $2 each = $4
Buy 4 Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes $2.79 each = $11.16
Use 1 $1 off 2 Classico Sauces coupon
Use 2 $1.50 off 2 Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes Coupon
$3 off for buying 6 participating products
Final cost= $8.16

I just wanted to mention one last thing.  I didn't comment on this last week - the changes in the fuelperks! program.  I am a little upset about losing the cumulative savings aspect of the program, but they have added an incentive to buy certain items each week.  Each week for each item you purchase of the 3 select items you will get 0.05 credited to your fuelperks! account.  So, if this week I buy 1 bag of Thomas' bagels, 2 bags of baby carrrots, and a pack of Oreos, I will get 0.20 added to my account.

2 comments:

Judi B said...

What is WP? I'm sure that I should know this...

Ann said...

WP is the abbreviation I was using for Washington Post. I have coupons from that and the Richmond Times-Dispatch.