Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Quick Ukrop's Shopping Trip - Double Coupon Wednesday

I didn't really need very much from the grocery store today, and we were trying to get out of town for Thanksgiving so I just picked up a few things that I needed to bring to my mom's house.  I will have to go back to Ukrop's on Friday because we are having the college group from our church over and I still haven't decided exactly what I am going to make for them.

Here is the picture of what I got:



Do you like the new background?  It is my mom's kitchen.  :)

Because I only had a few items I am not going to bother with a spreadsheet - but here is my breakdown:
(1) Dole Pineapple Chunks - FREE
(1) Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 count)  - (-0.11) Money Maker!
(1) Nestle Toll House Mini Chocolate Chips - 0.99**
(1) Cool Whip Lite - 0.99
(2) Breyers Ice Cream - $1 each
(2) Breakstone Sour Cream - 0.69 each
(1) Breakstone Sour Cream - 0.64 each
(1) Food Club Butter Quarters (1 lb) - 1.79 (fuelperks! bonus! item)
(1) Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles - FREE*
(1) Litehouse Gorgonzola Crumbles - FREE*
(1) Litehouse Caesar Dressing - FREE*
(1) Mayan Sweet Onion - 0.79 (I forgot to put it in the picture)
Bag Credit- (-0.05)

Shelf Price (before sales, coupons, & tax): $37.99
Final Price (after sales, coupons, & before tax): $8.40
Total Savings: $29.59 (78%)

*There were coupons with the Litehouse products for a free Litehouse product up to $5.00 taped to the items in the produce section.  I was so exicted when I read the fine print and it said one per purchase, not transaction and could get 3 items at one time.

**Natalie found a coupon for the Nestle Chocolate Chips on the floor in the store.  She was so excited about finding a coupon.  I knew they were on sale and told her she could go pick out what ever kind of chocolate chips she wanted.  She was so excited and amazed at the different kinds she could get, but decided on the mini chips.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Natalie, good call on the Mini Chocolate Chips! They'll go REALLY good on that ice-cream!!