Monday, December 7, 2009

Shopping Week of 11/29/09:

I know that all of you have been logging onto your computers every day in anticipation of seeing pictures of my groceries from last week.  :)  When you already have a crazy busy life and add the craziness of Christmas, well it is just super crazy.  I did hit Ukrop's several times this week.  I have everything in one super long spreadsheet.  I also hit "the K grocery store" a second time this week.  I even found some inexpensive crackers at Target this week.

These are the items that I got on Double Coupon Wednesday.  Steve got a new camera lens and I was having trouble getting everything in focus and so I took two pictures. 








These are the items I got from Ukrop's, Kroger, and Target later in the week.


And now the moment I know you have all been waiting for - the spreadsheet!



So here is the grand total (with the exception of Target*):

Shelf Price (before sales, coupons, or tax): $246.30
Final Price (after sales, coupons, and before tax): $98.63
Total Savings: $147.67 (60%)

* I didn't include Target because I didn't have the shelf price only the sale price on the receipt.



Not bad - I picked up some things (like the Starbucks Coffee and the Rubbermaid containers) that are Christmas presents and some treats (like Kid Cuisines) for my girls to help inspire them to be good during the day.  I also got a bunch of meat - now what should I make with all of it?

No comments: