Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ukrop's Double Coupon Wednesday Match-ups - 12/2/09



5/$25 Meat Sale & a 10/$10 Week - WOW!
(That is exactly what I said when I got my copy of this week's ad.)

In an attempt to make my spreadsheet easier to read and follow I have the items that have coupons that will double on Wednesday in red.  The other sales are coupons and deals that are available all week long.  I hope this makes it easier to read and follow. 


I want to give you some guidelines for Ukrop's coupon policy:
  • Ukrop's will only accept 5 like coupons per transaction
  • Ukrop's only doubles manufacturer coupons on Wednesdays and up to 0.99
  • Ukrop's will accept internet printable coupons up to $2 they will not accept internet printables for free items this includes buy one get one free
Here is a link to this week's ad.




I hope you find some great deals and don't forget to be on the lookout for some hidden finds. I am hoping to find some Sauer's spices at a decent price with a 0.50/1 coupon doubled. Please feel free to let me know if you find any great deals. I get as excited about other people's deals as I do about my own.

Don't forget while you are at Ukrop's to get you buy one get one free salad bar offer that I mentioned here.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Hmm, looks like I might have to go to "The U Store" tomorrow!