Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ukrop's Coupon Match-Ups For Double Coupon Wednesday, December 16


There are some really good deals this week at Ukrop's.  I am most excited about getting Breakstone sour cream for 0.19 each on Wednesday.  I am also hoping to get some more Nestle morsels for 0.88 each.  I really want the dark chocolate mint chips and some white chocolate chips for Christmas goodies.  I also saw a Ukrop's ad in this past Sunday's Red Plum insert showing Scotties Facial Tissues (60, 65, 75, or 132 ct) for 0.99 each.  Below the ad is a coupon for 0.50/3 that means on Wednesday you can get 3 boxes of tissues for $1.97 or about 0.67 each.  If you still have you Sauer's coupons for 0.50/1 select Sauer's items are on sale for 20% off.

 I want to give you some guidelines for Ukrop's coupon policy:
  • Ukrop's only doubles coupons on Wednesday and up to a face value of 0.99
  • Ukrop's does not accept more than 5 like coupons per transaction.
  • Ukrop's accepts internet printable coupons up to $2.  They do not accept internet printable coupons for free items.  (This includes buy one get one free.)
Here is a link to this week's ad.

I have the items that have coupons that will double on Wednesday in red. The other items are coupons and deals that are available all week long.





I hope you find some great deals on Wednesday.  Please feel free to share any sales that you found that I didn't list. 


Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks so much for posting this list! I just found out that Ukrops doubles on Wednesdays and I've been looking everywhere for someone who has taken the time to create a list of the coupon match ups! Thanks!! Merry Christmas!

Ann said...

Welcome Terry! I hope my list helps you save some time - and money. Merry Christmas!