Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ukrop's Match-ups for Double Coupon Wendesdy - 12/9/09



There is a chance to restock your frozen vegetables with FREE Birds Eye frozen vegetables on Wednesday.  To see how to do that and to see the rest of this week's deals look at my spreadsheet.

I want to give you some guidelines for Ukrop's coupon policy:
  • Ukrop's will only accept 5 like coupons per transaction
  • Ukrop's only doubles manufacturer coupons on Wednesdays and up to 0.99
  • Ukrop's will accept internet printable coupons up to $2 they will not accept internet printables for free items this includes buy one get one free. 
Here is a link to this week's ad.

I have the items that have coupons that will double on Wednesday in red. The other items are coupons and deals that are available all week long.




* Free Smart Balance Sour Cream + Omega 3s, Calcium, Vitamins D & E - When you buy Smart Balance Buttery Spread.

I also wanted to let you know you that I noticed the Loreal Kids Ice Age Shampoo still on sale for $1.79 - combine that with the 0.75/1 coupon from 11/1 RP for 0.29 each.  I think the multiweek deal is going thru December.  My other great find was thanks to Money Saving Mom - she mentioned in a post that Muir Glen Tomato products has a $1 off one product coupon available on coupons.com.  I printed it out and looked at Ukrop's and found the Muir Glen tomato paste on a multi-week deal for 0.99 each - which means free organic tomato paste.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: