Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Frugal Living Tip #1 - Get Organized

Get Organized

It is difficult to save money or time if you are not organized.  We all have our extremes in how organized or unorganized our lives are.  If you are like me you may make wonderful strides in organizing some areas of your life, but fail miserably in other areas.  I have realized over the years that not knowing that I already have something ends up costing me more money (and time and frustration!) when I can't find it or remember that I already bought it.  

If you are determined to make couponing work for you this year getting organized and finding the coupon organization system that works for you is the key to being successful.  If you can't find your coupons then you can't use them and if you have to sort through piles of unorganized inserts you will be less likely to clip the coupon you just read about on a deal blog.  If you would like more info on organizing your coupons here is a link to a post I wrote about a year and a half ago about different methods and how I organize my coupons.

~ Ann

No comments: