Have you ever rented a movie from Redbox and seen where they ask if you have a promo code and wonder how to get one?
It is really easy and there are a few ways to get the codes.
- Sign-in to redbox.com and reserve a movie for pick-up on-line. If it is the first time you have taken advantage of this service you will get a code for a free rental when you return the movie.
- Sign up for text alerts, text the word REDBOX to 727272 (only available on participating carriers, message and data rates may apply, and you can always text STOP to quit). Once a month redbox will send out a text that includes a code specific to your account that will give you a free rental code.
- "Like" Redbox on Facebook. It will sometimes give you a code.
- Use the same credit cards every time you reserve your movie. It helps them see how often you are using their service. It will sometimes result in you being sent a free code via e-mail or text.
- Check your e-mail. I recently checked my e-mail to discover that because it was an anniversary of setting up an account with redbox that they sent me a code that was good for two weeks.
Do you rent movies from redbox? Do you have any additional tips for getting free codes?