Friday, February 1, 2013

Frugal Living Tip #32 - Bring Your Own Coffee Mug

Bring Your Own Coffee Mug

I mentioned several weeks ago with tip #9 that you can save a few cents by bringing your own reusable shopping bags. Well, you can do the same thing when you are getting a cup of coffee.

I generally bring my own coffee mug to places that have self serve coffee because of my picky coffee palate. I like to already measure out my milk and add my sweetener then fill up my mug with the coffee I want. It is my way of getting a coffee house cafe au lait or misto, for just a fraction of the price.

You can also get a discount on the price at a lot of places by bringing your own mug. I have seen a discount available at Wawa, 7-11, Starbucks, & Einstein Bros. Bagels just to name a few. (You may want to check with the location closest to you as it may vary from store to store.)

Do you bring your own mug when you are going to grab a cup of coffee?

 

No comments: