Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A few unadvertised deals this week at Ukrop’s

ukropslogo 

I got a comment on my weekly match-up post from anonymous that there is a great deal on No-Yolk noodles for the next few weeks.  According to anonymous they are on sale (thru 4/3) for $1.69 – if you combine this sale with the $0.75 off coupon from 2/21 SS on double coupon Wednesday you can get them for only $0.19!  Thanks for the tip “anonymous”!

I noticed while I was shopping today that the pints of International Delight Creamer are also on a multi-week sale (thru 5/22!) for $1.99.  There were $0.55 off coupons in the 3/7 SS.  If you combine the sale, the coupon, and double coupon Wednesday you can get yummy creamer for only $0.89!

I also mentioned in my last post about my weekly shopping trip that I found the “perfect pot” sized Ukrop’s coffee on clearance for $0.59 each.  They had normally been $1.49.

That would be a great inexpensive and thoughtful pick-me-up for a coffee lover – coffee and creamer for $1.48 (before tax). 

No comments: