Saturday, March 27, 2010

Updated info on Multi-week Ukrop’s deals

I ran into Ukrop’s late tonight and checked on a few multi-week deals while I was picking up some Barilla pasta for $0.33.  (I got the coupons I ordered off ebay for $1/2 Barilla Piccolini Pastas.) 

Here is what I found out or was able to clarify:

  • The Dole canned fruit that I first mentioned in this post is on multi-week deal for $1 until 4/17.  (I don’t know how stores that close for remodeling before this date will handle this.)  Don’t forget to use your $0.55 off coupon from the 3/21 SS to get canned fruit for $0.45 a can.
  • I got a tip from Maria in the comments section of my post that the Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta and the Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta is now on an everyday price for $1.25.  If you combine this with the coupons that I mentioned in this post you will get it for FREE on Wednesday with a possible overage! 

Happy Shopping!

No comments: