Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Shopping Trip – Ukrop’s Deals

I impressed several people today when they saw my bag of groceries and my final total – even the courtesy clerk said she got all of this for only $2?!?! 

I had wanted to get some of the Dole Mandarin Oranges that are on a multi-week sale for $1 each and use the $0.55/2 coupon from the 3/21 SS, unfortunately I wasn’t the only one who knew about the deal and the shelf was completely cleared.  I checked to see if there were more in the back and they were out.  I may swing by another store when we go out to church tonight to pick up a few cans. 

Here is the picture of my purchases and the breakdown of my trip:

P3240284

(2) Dole Pineapple - $0.45 each

(4) Reese’s Dark Peanut Butter Cups – (-$0.92) - Money Maker!

Texmati Jasmine Rice - $0.59

(2) Food Club Instant Pudding - $0.49 each

(3) Blistex Ointment - $0.07 each

(5) Lunchables – FREE

Shelf Price (before sales, coupons, and tax): $29.67

Final Price (after sales, coupons, before tax): $1.76

Total Savings: $27.91 (94%)

How about you – did you get any great deals?

No comments: