Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Match-ups are delayed....

I am sorry that I still haven't finished my weekly match-ups.  We had plans this morning to meet some friends for lunch and pedicures.  While we were out Megan (my 21-month-old) started to act rather clingy and actually fell asleep on our friend at lunch - definitely outside of the norm for her.  When we got home I took her temperature and it read 102.  I gave her some Motrin and laid her down.  After a nap and being up for a little bit I checked her temperature again and this time her fever is up to 103 - 3 hours after giving her the Motrin.  So, needless to say we need to take her to the pediatric urgent care and see what is going on.  I will hopefuly be home later tonight and can finish them then.  Sorry for the delay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boys and I just finished praying for your sweet daughter. Know that we will be lifting her up in prayer tonight.

Saving Our Way said...

Hope your little one gets well soon. We had the same thing happen last week with our 21mo old & it ended up being Strep. Her first 'real' illness & antibiotic. :-(

Ann said...

Thanks for the prayers & concern. We are home and I am trying to play catch-up. :)