Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More Free Stuff!!!!

Ukrop's Double Coupon Wednesday! I apologize for the color of the picture, or it may just be I am using a different computer this afternoon and the color settings are different. Who knows? I am not the computer guru around our house, it is definitely Steve.

I was able to get probably one of my best double coupon hauls today at Ukrop's. I would have enjoyed it more if we hadn't gotten caught up with other things and were later than we should have been. Both girls were picking at each other because they were so tired and I think by the time we left all 3 of us were close to having a meltdown.

Here is the info on my deals this afternoon:

Chex Mix = 0.50
Crystal Light On-the-go Tea packets = 1.39
2- Kid's CLIF twisted fruit = FREE
4- Hefty foam plates (50 count) = FREE (I am going to take them to church.)
4- Snack Pack Puddings (4 count) = 0.52 each
2- Kraft BBQ Sauce = 0.25 each
6- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups = 0.04 each
2- Breakstone Light Sour Cream = 0.75 each
6- Yoplait yogurt = 0.35 each

Final Price (after coupons & before tax) = 9.95
Total savings = 34.31 (78%)

No comments: