Cheap & Free things I got at Ukrop's this week:
- Suave Shampoo & Conditioner - FREE (on sale 2/$1 and I had a coupon for $1 off 2)
- Nature Valley Nut Clusters - I actually got more than the ones in the pictures, but we have eaten some of them already. They were on sale with a spot coupon (a Ukrop's in-store coupon) 3/$5 (or $1.66 each) then I had manufacturer coupons for $1 off a bag so I got them for 0.66 a bag. I know that is not free, but it is cheap and a decent snack.
- Ritz Crackerfuls - 0.10 each (4 boxes) - I had a coupon for a free crackerful when you bought a box of Ritz crackers. Ukrop's had Ritz crackers on sale 2/$4 (which I thought was a good price) and I got free snack crackers for the girls.
Free & Cheaps at Walgreens & CVS:
- Schick ST3 Disposable Razors - on sale for 6.99 with $4 ECB back. I had a $3 manufacturer coupon and rolled an ECB I already had for $3.98 so I just had to pay the tax and I got FREE razors.
- They were running a register rewards (RR) deal with the Glade candles. You could buy either 2 of the 2oz Fragrance Collection candles or 2 of the glass candle holders (or mix & match) 2/$4 and earn a $1 RR. I had several different coupons that I used. I had a $3 off 1 glade fragrance, a $3 off 2 glade fragrance, and a coupon for a free glade 2oz candle.
- When I found the 2oz candles the cashier showed me the Glade candle tins sitting with them. They were on sale for $2.50 and inside the tin was a coupon for $1.50 off (that they let me use when I was buying the item) so I got them for $1 each. I also had coupons (go figure) for a FREE Glade candle refill when you bought a Glade candle tin - that means I got 4 tins (with a candle in each one) and 4 Glade candle refills for $4 plus tax!
- FREE Glade Sense & Spray. They were on sale for $5.99 with a $2 RR and I had a $4 coupon off.