Sunday, October 4, 2009

I am sooooo excited!

"I am sooooo excited!" is what Natalie says when I tell her something that she likes, like going to see a friend, or getting to go to a restaurant she likes.

Well, I am sooooo excited because I was upset when I saw in last week's Ukrop's ad that Wednesday was the last week for doubling manufacturer coupons up to 0.50. I mentioned it to one of the store managers at my store on Wednesday when I was shopping that I was bummed that they were not going to have that deal any longer. He told me to not get upset, but be patient. He told me that I would probably like the replacement deal, but didn't give me any details. I am excited about the new Wednesday only deal - double manufacturer coupons up to 0.99!!!!!!

Ukrop's has a really exciting meat sale this week and another buy $20 of select items get $5 off deal. Here is a link to the ad- http://www.ukrops.com/ and here is a link to the once daily specials for the week - http://www.ukrops.com/whatsgoingon/OneDayDeals.asp

I will try to get my shopping list together Tuesday so that I can share a way to maximize savings with double coupons up to 0.99 Wednesday and the other specials.

Feel free to share any deals that you see. :)

No comments: