Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ukrop's Double Coupon Wednesday Shopping


I didn't have a big list for today's double coupon run.  I did finally get the Tide Stain Release that I didn't get charged for last week taken care of.  I was able to grab few deals.  Here is a picture of what I picked up:


(Sorry about the glare on the picture)

(4) Campbell's Tomato Soup - $0.49 each
(2) Capri Sun - $1.66 each
(2) Dole Fruit Bowls* - $1.04 each
(3) Jolly Time Microwave Popcorn - $0.29 each
(3) Kellogg's Pop Tarts - $0.55 each
(2) Pillsbury Cake Mix - $0.49 each
(1) Over The Moon Chocolate Milk (1/2 gallon) - $1.40
(1) Ukrop's Milk (gallon) - FREE (WYB 3 Pop Tarts)
(1) Tide Stain Release - $5.99

Shelf Price (Before Sales & Coupons): $43.21
Final Price (After Sales & Coupons): $18.08
Total Savings: $25.13 (58%)

*There is a new thing I noticed at Ukrop's called EZ-Pic.  It was with the Dole Fruit Bowls, buy purchasing 2 of the Dole Fruit Bowls it automatically took $1 off of my order.  I had a 0.75/2 coupon that I was able to combine with this deal making for a quick healthy snack for the girls.

No comments: