Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ukrop's Meat Sale, General Mills Promo, and Double Coupons up to 0.99 Wednesday

I found some great deals at Ukrop's this week. I was surprised at the additional coupons I could use today now that they raised the amount they double up to 0.99
Here is what I got:
(5) Betty Crocker Warm Delights - 0.66 each*
Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 4.29
Dole Fruit (Large Plastic Jar) - 1.29
(2) Dole Mandarin Orange Fruit Cups (4 -pack)- 1.54 each
(9) Cans of Hunt's Tomatoes (3 whole, 3 diced, 3 fire roasted diced) - 0.45 each
(2) Mahatma Yellow Rice - 0.24 each
Wesson Best Blend Oil - 2.79
(4) White House Apple Sauce Cups (6-pack) - 0.74 each
(4) Zone Perfect Bars - 0.19 each
(4) Green Giant Vegetable Steamers - 0.99 each*
Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt 1.29*
Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt 1.29*
(4) Nature Valley Granola Bars - 1.70 each*
(4) Nature Valley Nut Clusters - 1.50 each*
* = participating item for the General Mills Pink Event. I actually did 2 seperate transactions to make sure that I would get the $5 off of each set of items
Shelf Price: $99.80
Final Price after sales, and coupons (before tax):$31.44
Total Savings: $68.36 (68%)

I mentioned in my last post about the meat sale - here is a picture of what I got Tuesday night. The barbeque (made from the 2 pieces in the bottom left) smelled good this morning. I already chopped it up and filled 3 quart sized ziploc bags with it and got it all in the freezer.


I also figured out my total from Tuesday night (I also got bananas)-
Shelf Price: $47.34
After sales (before tax):$25.57
Total Savings: $21.77 (46%)


And finally just because I am border-line OCD here is the total for my shopping trips on Tuesday & Wednesday:
Shelf Price: $147.14
Final Price after sales & coupons (before tax): $57.01
Total Savings: $90.13 (61%)

2 comments:

kathryn said...

Do you happen to have a Ukrop's plan today (the 14th)? It will be my first time doing the double coupons at Ukrop's and I'm trying to be prepared. Thanks so much for sharing! I enjoy your blog and will be reading it regularly. -Kathryn

Ann said...

Kathryn - I am glad you have enjoyed the glimpse into my crazy world. I just added a post about what I think are deals for today - 10/14. Happy shopping! What Ukrop's do you usually shop at? I do the majority of my shopping at Westpark.