Would you believe all of this for $9.02 (including tax)!!!!
I was debating about going to "the K grocery store" this week for the Mega sale. I read on-line at Hot Coupon World about some of the deals people were getting in my area of items that weren't advertised in the weekly sales flyer. I also saw the awesome deal my friend Miriam posted on her blog (http://www.mycountrycupboard.blogspot.com/) and realized I had to hit the sale. It is sales like these I feel like I am hurting "the K grocery store" and actually helping Ukrop's. I had lots of items that were "money makers" after combining sales & coupons.
Here is the breakdown of my transaction:
(4) Playtex Disposable Gloves - (-0.05) each
(2) YoPlait Go-Gurt - 0.34 each
(4) Betty Crocker Potatoes - 0.29 each
(3) Snuggle Fabric Softner -(-0.01) each
(1) Chex Mix - (-0.01)
(2) Oreida Frozen French Fries - 1.24 each
(4) Playtex Handsaver Gloves - FREE
(2) Pillsbury Simply Cookie - 0.49 each
(8) Birdseye Frozen Vegetables - 0.49 each
(5) Halls Cough Drops - (-0.20) each
(5) DelMonte Diced Tomatoes - 0.29 each
(10)Carnation Evaporated Milk - (-0.01) each
Total Before Sales, Coupons, & Tax: $117.50
Total After Sales, Coupons, & Before Tax: $7.53
Total Savings: $109.97 (94%)
A funny thing happened while I was checking out. The cashier didn't like me handing her my coupons in sets. I explained to her that I like to do it that way to double check myself and to make sure that they all ring up because I have so many to use. When my final total came up to $9.02 she and the person bagging my groceries did a double take and said she got all of that for $9! That is how you use coupons!