Friday, October 2, 2009

Shopping this week - Target


I found a few good deals at Target that allowed me to use a few coupons before they expired. I had a $5 Target gift card from a previous deal that I was able to use to help reduce my out-of-pocket cost. I also found dresses for the girls that were on sale this week. I am a sucker for matching dresses.

Here is what I got:
(5) Johnson & Johnson Buddies - FREE (actually I made 0.03 on 4 of them)
(2) Dresses - $10 each
(1) Mr. Clean Liquid Cleaner - $2.59
(1) Mr. Clean Spray - FREE (with purchase of liquid cleaner)
(2) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (2 pack) - $1.69 each
(2) Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (4 pack) - FREE (b1g1 free coupon, the register took off the more expensive items)
(4) Shout Wipes (4-count travel size) - $0.42 each
(3) Weight Watcher Chocolate Candy - $2.54 each
(3) Weight Watcher Chocolate Candy - FREE (b1g1 free coupon)
(4) Combos - $0.79 each
(2) Ziploc Quart Bags - $2.33 each
(2) Ziploc Gallon Bags - FREE (b1g1 free coupon)
(1) Schick Quattro Razor - FREE (actually I made 0.16)

Shelf Price (before tax): $97.45
Final Price (before tax): $36.81 (not bad since I paid $20 for the dresses)
Total Savings: $60.64 (62%)

No comments: